Thursday, September 29, 2011

telling me a goodbye

.."i am going but i am not leaving"..
this is what he said in reply while i am saying him goodbye at the airport..
..
As we never celebrate our birthday on that particular date, i tended to create a mini birthday party with him..others might have a candled dimmed dinner, but me....again unintentionally planned out something easiest;p
me....with the meals as part of the props...hahhahaahh
me....busy preparing for the party...;p
these what made me busy...mini breakfast 23th party of ROSHA INDIE & INDIE ROSHA;)his presents in newspaper wrap..he without any doubt believed as i told him those are keropok i bought him to bring back to japan..yesss2!!;p-little description about his diary-
1-chopstick as penyucuk his hairbun (mintak dr pkcik cafe Cina)
2-green necktie-aku gunting kain yg buat lap spek mata aku,hahaaa
3-butang putih(sbnrnye penyepit rambut aku beli jalan tar,seswai buat indie rosha si rambut pnjg ikal mayang itu;p
)

cap ayam T...murah ajeww;D
shall we get started my picgrapher?;)......me..thinking of which pose should go first...;p..fake reading..;D
me....reading nothing

.








nasi kandar for our dinner...me...as usual...tea o is a must,hehehehh

..here he is..hope you won't be bored to be my now and forever picgrapher;))..have a safe journey my dear...ily..

at the end of writing this...i feel nausea..because i am updating this post in the car as i am on my way back to Kelate with Abe Lie and Kak Yani for their Sambut Menantu,hahaaa

daaa...fear of vomiting everything out,huhhuhh

10 comments:

  1. seriously i said..your fashion is getting better!!i love your post sooo much!!and your genius idea of celebrating his birthday..like..like..like!!:D!thumbs up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummi:
    tq 4da compliment....shy...***

    indie:
    u r most welcome my indie rosha;))

    ateh:
    tq....;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aih bkn wordless wednesday pn banyok gmbr??? keh3.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. enol:
    gmba ak akn byk xkiro ari gpo pon as long as ak ado cmeraman...ha3;p

    nick ninos:
    tq cayam!;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. intannn,comeyyyy sgt kamu!seriously!omaigod! tau x sape anonymous ini..teeettt!*kak fanna* :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. kak fana:
    hiiiii....thanks!! malu sy;p haaa...tp kak fana lg comey....;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. dah tengOk buku for sedi~~ hehe..comey3..!
    msti gune a lot of work utk buku tu kann..
    #roza nk tiru the way u dress taq..! xpe kannnn~ hehehehehe =')

    ReplyDelete