Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i shopped with 1ringgit!

Hello hye my lovely blogmates...!! ;)
Since everyone knows i have always been interested in hunting for the cheapest YET nicest items, i feel there will be no harm for me to share what i've got just for 1ringgit!!!;D On my previous weekend, i have been out with my ex-classmate (Tika, Tihah, Syud+Diyanah), we headed straight to VOIR's warehouse in balakong...! Andddddd....these are what i got just for 1ringgit each! i have grabbed them for five pieces which only cost me 5ringgit!! hahaa..

...VOIR cotton flowery mini skirt...RM1
...VOIR light blue jeans...RM1
...VOIR electric pink mini skirt...RM1
...VOIR EXCHANGE cardigan...RM1
...VOIR red+white striped mini skirt...RM1

**************
this how i style three of them out;p

And......i also got a visit from my super senior, Kak Fana (mrs wafi yang cantik slim molimm itu;D) which left me with a wide smile! hihii she sold me out her pre-loved items also with the cheapest price that i have looked on ;p thank you kak fana for your flexible hours waiting for me tried those in and out until i came out with four of your lovelies;)

MISS SELFRIDGE one pocket blouse-RM14
...black dress...RM9
MAMAIKUKO de PARIS striped shirt-RM9
Colourful stripes shirt-RM9

A note to Tika: Tika...i am touched by your assistance given, pick me up here on every my decided time..thank you Tika..you are my true friend...ily...

7 comments:

  1. nok jug0p! pergh!..jeles2..ader lg dop VOIR warehouese sale tu x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..taq, kamu memang sgt cntik n pandai bergaya..jelezzz.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. enol:
    ho! sedak la enol weh, men nga bare muroh ni! aahahaa

    jaa:
    ado lg jaa...sapa 25hb ni!

    farah:
    heeee...tenz!;D

    indie rosha:
    hola, mcm tuan die la...binatang peliharaan dlm blik sy ni semo jagok2 blako...xcao mari kelih laa...haaahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine mama xajak ateh~ ngaju. ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ateh:
    olohhh...mama g ngn kwn skoloh mama...t kto g eh...heeeee

    ReplyDelete