Friday, October 7, 2011

about nothing

Assalamualaikum and Salam Jumaat everyone;))

As i am the earliest who slept for every night, so i've got to wake up early every morning...feel the morning moist as day started, feel the loneliness paced in every space, do make me feel calm and a kind of feeling to re-function again;p..as you might know, i won't be functioned and i've done nothing at night...but i would be glad if i can made my way back shut myself in every night till long midnight doing my work because now i start to work on my fyp...After just a number of rejection, i finally got an approve from Dr. Helen with my topic...thanks to Dr. Helen for being flexible with my time, because i met you when i was dropping by at your room without making any specific appointment...i love the way we were discussing things;) and also thank you to a friend with your help...i won't ever forget all your kind;))

still feeling upset with its mysterious lost...;'( guo, i need you to bring it back to me...i mean a new one;p

No comments:

Post a Comment