Tuesday, May 24, 2011

l love mirrors;)

I believe that mirror plays a mean in revealing so much about us...Apart of the outer beauty that had been reflected when we stand in front of the mirror, pray that HE will give us a great inner beauty in ourselves;)

...Segala puji-pujian bagi Allah sebagaimana Engkau telah mempercantikkan diriku dan juga akhlakku. Semoga Engkau menjauhkan wajahku dari api neraka”...

Amin...Ok..i am now doing well in my workplace...my boss now is not too fussy but turned to a sporting man,hihi he treated us pizza, pattaya, murtabak and may other food that now make me worry because diet is the main reason for me to find a job for my holiday..haha..But, never mind...i like the balance, food and work..;p I like self-shoot in front of the mirror like most girls do..Those are what i have captured when i off;)) i believe that pictures still can be captured in the absence of cameraman or camerawoman..Mirrors could seriously reflecting my images out! ;D

heeee;))
.teeheeee;)
ngeh3;)))

To Jaja: I would like to express my disappointment for not being able attending your wedding ahead in this June...but i pray that more barakah are waiting for you after married..amin...i am happy for you jaja;)

7 comments:

  1. tolak troli pun sempat bergambar lagi?ish2..

    ReplyDelete
  2. munirah:
    cermin berpuaka

    pali:
    mst laa...gmba di mane2...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. suke style taq pakai shawl..;) miz u dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. intaq!
    haha..sokmo baca blog mu tapi tok ajim komen.
    but i always love to see you and your outfits.
    go intaq! hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  5. didie!!

    haha...berigak mu...heehe

    tq...bju murah2 je 2....;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaa:

    simple je style pkai 2 jaa...pkai lam kete pn bleh...hehe

    mis u 2;))

    ReplyDelete