Tuesday, November 9, 2010

auwwww in accusing;)

Aku atlet lontar peluru zaman sekolah dulu tau! teehee
Lihat gambar ini sambil berkata auuuwww!!!! ;D

I am done with my first paper...Can stepped out with a smile..ok lah 2 kot,hee..Today i felt like blaming my surroundings..it's so terribly hard to manage myself during this study week;p accused my lunch for changing me into a sleepy mode and for make me moisturized in my room with a so-so weather..I have three more papers to deal with before i'm going back to my sweet-sweet home..another one after hari raye qurban.three more days to drown into the notes,believe it-i dun have books,hee...this is for my first time having a schedule without a gap..nice kan;p

Introduction to Corporate Communication
English Syntax and Morphology

English Phonetics and Phonology

after raya
Introduction to Mass Communication


please be good enough to step into your study intan..Somebody..please please lock her up in her room and chain her over her seat..teehee..

3DAYS WON'T KILL YOU INTAN ! ;D

6 comments:

  1. let me lock u..huhuhuhu..n humban ur laptop..supaya x surfing mcm I..hahahha..tetiba i guna bahasa rojak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. macam penah tgk jah gmbr tu~ sy amek kan? masa fire drill key? taq! study molek! basha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. farah:
    sy bjye tutup laptop sekejap td...yes3!! hahaha

    darling:
    aah..btol3 kak an..cri gmba lame letok..gmba bru abs doh..kuat ngat updte blog pekse2 ni...he3
    kak an pon stdy molek;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stadi gapo gak..karut jah stadi2 nih...tdo lg sedak..keh3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. takpo sek2 demo meme rajin..result pun nanti kuar gempak2 gak.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. ainul:
    mu meme..kah3

    pali:
    ahaaaaa..2nk dgr 2..hehe
    amin...;D

    ReplyDelete