Friday, January 29, 2010

nasi kerabu rejectttt...!!!

**please exclude the fork and spoon on ur views of dis pic..i'm using my hand oke!**
Me and my bro went out to have nasi kerabu as our lunch..As he woke up and text me to search for nasi kerabu..We went to Bangi merely to fullfill our shaky belly with nasi kerabu...Entering a restaurant named "Restaurant Nasi Kerabu" stated out of the restaurant such exchanging our hungry face to a big smile...
As we entered the restaurant and looked for nasi kerabu...we were apparently dazed when we saw they were plenty of dishes on the big table but just a small table for nasi kerabu..mumbling to myself..(ak rse kt lua 2 punye la besa tlis restoran nsi kerabu)
.....dazing m.o.d.e....
When the man served and put it on the table..my bro unpatiently brought the plate near him..The moment his finger touched the rice had startled me.."arghh..reject..nsi lembik"..
hahahaa..seeing my bro finished it insincerely...

my bro's car with a new "sayap" at the back
can't wait to step into dis ride
nk blik cri nsi krabu xlembik kt kg ak...kah3

2 comments:

  1. nasi kabu kat kapom ak rm1.40 jah.ado paih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yoko..nsi kabu kg aku maha sket jah pdo kg mu..1.50..haha

    ReplyDelete