Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wish you were here....................

....Once a month, girls might feel this way....
That night, when I saw Thah and Frank were texting their bfs', consciously and intentionally I grabbed my phone from my bag. Typed a few words on the screen and with a solid hope I send it to him (even i knew "maritex"-a system in Japan did caused this problem for about 2weeks) noooo! FAILED!!
That night, I slept in my lonely mind..with a tumbled-down feeling...
...I was sleeping but my sleep is half awake...
...I prayed for this heart not to be sad...
The next day, I tried to sign in my YM..4about an hour I have to wait, but it was still not connected...Felt it's like to rolling down through my cheek but a small voice was telling me i shouldn't...But it was just for a few seconds, the voices had deserted and faded away from me...I began to cry...Cried and cried..Cried like the rain is pouring down..like I was swimming in an ocean all alone...ups and down...highs and lows...Nothing and no one could heal my sadness...
Felt like I narrowed to a calmness when I can call him with YM...His voice such walked into my life to stop my tears and disappeared as I can tell him how hard I faced to contact him...I slowly began to stop crying...His joke always drifted my sadness away...
Sometimes..all the miles that separated us make me weary...
BUT
***the time we spent apart make our love grow stronger***
**********
GOD..make us strong with our relationship---waiting for 6march;( ---



8 comments:

  1. b str0ng girl!
    L0VE drives us crazy rite?
    huu..
    +_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..btol jaa..
    tp hok gilo 2 laa hok kito suko..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyp kamo..koling gune ym ke?huhu..

    len kali gune skype ye :P

    lancar~~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. jella jello

    x..bse pki skype jgk..tp lptp sy babak..xleh cnct tnet..gne lptop rmte..xdok skype..
    gne la ym..sbb 2 sy sdey bgat..mcm2 mslh bhbngn dgn sistem phubungan..huhuhu;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed!! tp anggap je la sistem perhubungan jeles ngan kito :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. awop...gewam awop ni dok mano?namo gapo gak dio?kot2 la gewam sayo kenal sbb saim dio jugop ko..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..mst la knl..kacip jgk la sep yo..huhu
    yo duk kyushu..

    ReplyDelete