Sunday, February 7, 2010

...dari meja pengarang...


...dari satu sudut meja pengarang...
As we've got so many task from Lim Swee Tim (poem, short stories,novelette) everybody was apparently dazed particularly me myself..cause i knew I'm not good in writing like others..^_^**holding 'masih'**

It did give me a big worry and I was petrified as he asked us to write 5poems, 3short stories and a novelette..Sometimes, thinking that this is sort of persecution on me..Seems like it singling me out!

While doing this, I find it was hard and difficult..weary..I knew i was not able to negotiate all the difficulties successfully...people around me can see all of my tears, angry, insanity and madness toward this...hahaha..

I seized this weekend...dis-emptying every single days in front of my laptop, letting my fingers dancing on the keyboard, creating a loyalty side of my eyes to the screen, putting myself sit vividly on the chair+ a small pillow at the back..
-huuhhh-
finishing up all of his work=)**the writer**
Special thanks is owing to him for letting us gaining an experience to become a good writer like him..I knew everybody was unbelieving that they will obtain the prose unconsciously(perhaps we can compile it some days..ahaks)..apparently we won't do it without being asked by a lecturer....
************
Now..preparing myself to another assignments that are waiting for me to come and grab them away from the list
Hope path ahead is clear and some sort of serenity is waiting for me..no more tears girl!!=)
*************
-some captures "dari meja pengarang"

"sepi itu indah...,"
-pengarang

...my serenity...

**all these four-need to be balanced**

10 comments:

  1. rosha indie & indie rosha tu name mende awop?tau doh namo awop ngan gewe awop...ngeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. nme gbungn intan aishah dgn mohd rosdee...;D
    sdi wt dale fb..sy tiru wt nme sme..just tblik...ngeeee^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. taq,all d best 4 ur asgmnt...tapi taq,mg silap eja nama ak.sapa hati mg...3tahun kwn gan ak saloh eja lag nama ak..isk3...
    syazreen je,bukan syaizreen...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taq mmg jiwang r..sentimental giler.
    t0uching lok ase..

    +_-

    study+love+m0ney=PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rireen:
    alaa..mnje je bnyi..
    yoko mnjo bnyi tmbh i..ahaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaa:

    sbb byk sgt mengarang jd gni la jaa..stiap mse duk mkey idea nk mnulis...huhu
    tp sronok mengarang act..
    having fun!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaa:

    tinggal..jaa 3je minus diet..
    taq4 plus diet ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. kuat sungguh penangan lim swee tin deh

    ReplyDelete