Friday, September 21, 2012

so thankful

Tgk lah ni mak kamu jadi CS Hero, my kids must be laughing look at this in next 10years;p I've got this compliment from Mrs Imaawathy A/p Kumar;) All the digizens were attached this in their email,femes jap kat digi, hihiii

Salam everyone;)
Thanks to Allah s.w.t. for all the success i had in my life. Towards the end of my degree i was paid with all the greatest rewards that i prayed all through the painfulness i had in my three years time doing my degree, not only from degree, all the pain and uncertainty i felt in my life ever since after my SPM. Thanks to Allah for providing me such beautiful and easiest way after i finished my study. Thank You Allah for giving me this chance to witness all the miracle i ever wish things to happen. And i would be graduating in the first class honour for this coming October. Thank you Allah. They came with all the great surprises and all these tears was because i am so thankful grateful with all the happiness.

God have a bigger plan for us that we had for ourselves

2 comments: