Wednesday, September 19, 2012

planning

Hye! Kami Indie Rosha Indie!;p

Assalamualaikum everyone!
Just blogging on some fashionista's blogs this morning because i am looking on some ideas for my graduation outfits which will be scheduled on 14oct evening session..Visited one of kak yani's geng, Shea, how adorable and stylish she is in every single outfit she puts in and could be a source of inspirations for most girls;) and, i was thinking of just match any of my blouse with the traditional kain baju kurung, which would safe my money and space in my wardrobe as well ;p Because now i start saving my money for the car, mummy daddy monthly allowance and my soon soon to be wedding. All need to be amended. About work, definitely i enjoy working in digi, but yet now i was also looking for many other stable job, which would guarantee me to have my wedding next year, if not not getting a stable a stable job could be a reason for both of us on getting married  (terms and conditions from mummy) hee

You : Don't be scared of not being with me, Just believe in Him. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. Taq, nice dress! Ja pon tgh pikir2 gak nak pkai baju pe for convocation day next month..:D wellll perempuan....hik3.
    career fair wil be held at Midvalley on 21-23 Sept 2012. Jom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaa: thanks jaa, murah je tu, beli jln tar! hee yeke, aah cm cti je aritu, insyaAllah xdok gpo2 taq g;)

    ReplyDelete