Tuesday, June 26, 2012

after 6years

Salam everyone...it had been a very long time this blog had not been updated. Since the examinations were scheduled massively, i've have no time to write even lot more to be shared, ok alasan!;p I'm not no longer an undergradute but a fresh graduate! andddd also soon to be an employee tomorrow;) this is the greatest gift from HIM since this is what i want it to be..work immediately after i finished my study. God give what we want, what we hope and what we wish;) yes, what we want and how we wish things to happen actually come with effort.. I got this job as i attended the interview during my examination week, within paper, i had struggled myself, putting all of my effort, physically and mentally to get the job! study immediately after the interview even my head was extremely tired and my body was deadly weary! it was 2stages of interviews and for the second stage, there were 5 different assessments. On that day, as i saw the other candidates with 30-40 of ages,with 15 years of experience in that particular field as well made me feel like gave up. But God sent me the strength to lend my best effort to the interview. Alhamdullilah i got the job;) this was my big and heartfelt gift to my mum and dad, and to my mum...all your cry, anxiety now was repay;) thank you very much for your doa, the most and endless barakah u gave to me, i love you mum, all i do and did just to make  you the happiest mother in the world.     

and to my friends, yaya, pora, nurah thank you for all your advice that keep supporting me..pora, thank you for all the selawat u gave me, keep remind me about HIM...lily and jang, thank you for your time and childishness, rustling and out into my room that cheering me up;)) i love all of you so much;))

GOD give us what we want, HE will be ashamed if HE cant fullfill our wish and hope, so keep asking from HIM..insyaAllah;))

**thankful**

No comments:

Post a Comment