Thursday, September 8, 2011

self preparation for his wed

Morning everyone...!!!

I am now at my sister's house..just for another hours we would be headed straight to KL today for my brother's wed;) ...feeling like my baju for the wed is mainly sort of bored in terms of colour and pattern, i try to make it out of boredness by browsing up some hijab tutorial for the wed in youtube...wish that i could style myself out with the help of my hijab...and i didn't bought a new one, just wear what i have..everybody will be in green on that day..i know that all of my naughtiest cousins, niece and nephew would make the wed as a less formal ceremony..haha

pray that everything will work as planned..;)

3 comments:

  1. May the event will go as planned and smooth..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur bro's getin married??which one???congrats to him, u and ur family... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. shafiq:
    ami...tq shafiq;))

    enol:
    yaa...abe lie...tq enol;)

    ReplyDelete