Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st date in 2011


...
Rather than being idealess again in looking for a title, someone was helped me out by renaming a folder of my pictures as those words above..i don't need even a little of time to nod up and down with what he wrote to that folder..after a year and a half we meet again..after six years then i realized that one thing that i always love about him is now grew stronger..his patience is what i most respect and love about him..i love and will always love how he respects and loves my family..he accepts my family's decision as they are even me myself do feels they are hard to be accepted..when things would sometimes be complicated, he's the one who shows me that they are actually less complicated as the ways things are..he shows me things that goes wrong shall be could be as a best teacher to teach us for a right..sometimes i tell him about one's mistake, and there would always be a perfect excuse created for me not to blame him or her, but he asks me to appreciate every single time i have with him or her..everything he said is loaded with useful thought...
...even you can teach me Japanese and not English..but..you do teach me a lot about life, love, family and friends indie rosha..tq..

pssssttt: ainul...!! jangan jeles des...terlebih upload pic update kali ni,aahahaaa

5 comments:

  1. yakkkkk. sedi balik doh and one thing hok jelez nih. dat camera!! smart giler!! nok! nok! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. series baju taq cantik..macam jatuh hati..n camera juga..mahu rampas..boleh??hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaa:
    jaa...boley2! nt mintak abg eman letok atah par...hehehehe;D

    zinie:
    znie xsbilik nga taq doh sem depe , kalu dok bulih ambk gmba time kito nera bju...isk3

    farah:
    baju?cam bese la farah, murah2 jew...hehee
    cam xleh rampas...pinjam bleh tp photo sendiri...ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...... (sj xnk tls pe2...kang kne pssttt lg...hahahah)

    ReplyDelete