Sunday, April 10, 2011

t-shirt switched to cardi

what will you do if a piece of t-shirt gifted from one of your friend is not suited you well?...keep it silently in your wordrobe? or if you think there's no point in keeping it..will you bin it? actually i got that grey piece of a half-long t-short from one of my best friend also my schoolmate, tiehah last year..but, the one handed from tiehah is quite tight for me...no..it's not really but extremely tight for me to wear it on..so, rather than being suffocated in all my day i did something with that piece..being good in altering and modifying sometimes can make you appreciate the things that can't be use or wear..so, i ultimately decided to change the t-shirt to a cardigan..without making any straight line on the t-shirt i freely put my pair of scissors across that piece and cut if off..;)

this is tiehah...my tallest girlfriend forever..i think she is about 174cm..tinggi kan;)) that's how that t-shirt looked before it's being damaged by me,hehe
..
..
..
...switched to...
..
..
..
no cameraman..so just self-shoot..and setting off course toitoi fbmk..haha
tiehah, hope this won't hurt you, this is a mean to show that i'm happy with what you give;) hope you will be glad with how i style it out...;p

ok, got to go..just a quick update actually...someone is waiting for online breakfast..hehe..
...
have a great weekend lovelies;))

5 comments: