Wednesday, April 6, 2011

online breakfast

we are about the same..sleep early at night;p

I am a kind of person who made breakfast as a compulsory-do-thing before i start my day..before i went to class, even when i am actually deadly rush to class, i will quickly put 2 tablespoons of milk which may serve me a quarter cup of milk as my breakfast..hehe..that's my weirdness..i can't swallow sky juice before i swallow hot drink first;) So, last two days i have changed my primitive way of breakfast to online breakfast..sounds modern right?ahaha we are having a kind of same menu as our breakfast which is cup of hot drinks and several slices of bread that have been spread something on them..for the next second and third slices he then decided just to drawn his bread into his drink;p but me unintentionally deco something before i ate them;p

i wrote then i ate...kejam kan?;p

12 comments: