Monday, February 21, 2011

i do love tea!!

I love tea !!!

That's me..one who's really addicted to tea;) i rather chose tea for my breakfast, tea time or even my supper instead of milo...It's refreshing once you get a sip of tea..believe me! sipping through a cup of hot tea can help me reducing my stress..if i felt stressed, i started to heat the water, put a piece of tea bag into my tea cup, add some sugar...then enjoyed the "inner treatment" paced to my mind...a bit of exaggeration here;p when i felt lame doing works, tea could help me out..as i went out having a drink outside, i was like pulled forward to say the same dialogue

"bang...tea o panas satu!" ;p


Some medical research found that tea have potential to heal many disease like flu, cancer, parkinson, heart disesase and etc...besides, tea help to control our blood pressure;) green tea also shall be the best beverage of choice...over a year's of time you could lose your weight...so, if you are planning for a diet, do inserted this ancient beverage in your diet;)

Let's see how addicted she was ;))

ni sambil mkn char kuew teow ngn ummu..gelas camni xbape sesuai..boleh buat mulut melecur..;D

lunch talk at serumpun...gather ngan xteslian UDM;))

time breakfast kat dkap...;)

ni time makan mee kari kat fac..sebelah tu teo o ok...;D

A cup of tea serves you cups of good health!!!
try to love tea guys;))

2 comments:

  1. tea o panas satu siap! *suara abg cafe hakhakhak

    ReplyDelete
  2. adam si kotak kosong :
    tea o panas kt cafe x bez!! :D

    ReplyDelete