Thursday, January 20, 2011

detailed

feel that my writing is bad..so, let's do some writing ;)

when i woke up my head starts scanning for to-do-things for today..first thing came into my head was researching article or something related to my research...ok fine! let's see whether it's ultimately achieved or not!;p then i did my hand-wash..just a pair of baju kurung and a piece of shawl that i wore yesterday..that's me..can't even see my pail with any smelly clothes,hee then, took a bath..stepped into my room then i started sweeping the floor..same with others, i hate to see bound of hair and dust on my desk or on the floor..after i put the broom back to it's place, my laptop caught my attention..grabbed a small little brush, moved it in and out along the keyboard, on the screen and even on the touch mouse..mcm2 ade..habuk2 kecik bulu mate pon ade skali..hahaahaah..i looked downside..owh..the cooling pad was embedded with the grey thick dust..yakkk..i steal zinie's cotton bud and clear them out...then the fan begin to race on it's own track..sp bleh buat kipas badan...laju gile lepas buang habuk dekat 1kilo tuh..hahaa..i switched on my laptop..try my new cooler,hakss..checked my email first, downloaded notes from dr.nizam..deleted all the message related to fb..and read something that had been sent from him;) then moved up the mouse to mozilla, browsing through berita harian online, doing some blog scrolling and pace to the notification in my fb...nothing much interesting with my fb, just do some reply if i got any,hee

and, now i'm updating my blog just for nothing and apparently i haven't googling something about my research..why it's so hard eh?? not even for this, i'm a very lazy monster now..preferred to lay on my bed, talking and gossiping with zinie while watched her and rozza trying on their new clothes, inners and shawls..mixed and matched colours and everything up until become the fashion disaster and sometimes joined them too..hehe i think it's better if i do clear out all of my must-watch-list-movies..at least i gained something from them;p..think that i should be awarded for being a very detailed story teller.hahahaa

omg...after wrote all these..found that it even worst now!!**pinggsann**
-should i pay for a writing teacher??!!-

all are conclude with a question to the writer..
"manenye cik intan oii article untuk research awak?? mute answered;p

~budak malas buat keje sekolah~

7 comments:

  1. rireen:
    hehe..ok anis..aku dgr nasihat mu...btw...rindunyorr ko mum;)) huhuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. rinduu mg jgop..hehe..koho comei mg lonie..aww~

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalu malas wat research meh blog sy wat contest.. haha.. u've been tagged in a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rireen:
    owh anis...aww jgk lah...haha...tenz;)

    darling:
    sy tgk dh contest 2...nt sy bt...truja nih...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haa...taq, aku cadangkan mu wat contest cari tajuk research..nak lagi senang, biar siap trus research 2...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. enol:
    hahahahaha...bleh2 ainul...t ak taq ke mu jah....mu tlg bg ak tjuk...kih3;D

    ReplyDelete