Wednesday, January 12, 2011

am i getting married? when?

"makkk...kawenkan aku...." she said ;D

I met my senior this morning...i gave her a smile..watching her holding nasi lemak in a plate with 5months baby's inside..kak zatil..my senior who have shared her life with her husband already one year..I stand in front of her, hold her hand, give a hug an lend a graceful touch on her tummy...owhhh..such a wonderful moment;) her conversation about her becoming baby was the perfect proof showing that she was happy with her life now..Being a student, a wife and a mom-to-be;) those feeling start to form as i stand close to married one..Same like k.An who are look ahead for this march for her wedding..I know your feeling k.an..and i'm really happy for you;)

*and me*
getting married while i'm study wasn't have a place in my mind...i have try all the means but i know i can't..
Maybe i'm not vigour enough to pace my life ups and downs alone here while my husband is somewhere..What a common thing about marriage to everybody is the time comes when we finish our study, build up our career first, then we might think of it..same goes with me..if someone ask i'm ready or not.."yaa...i'm ready to take care of my husband, wash, iron his clothes, make him breakfast, wake him up,mybe ;p..share the same toilet..errkkk..move into his anger..etc ok..drown into any thorny crises" that's all i said in reply..i'm ready to accept all those things as they are but i dream of being a wife when i see my parents are happy and not worried about me anymore..then i'll start draw how i want my wed to look like..;)

"kamu tu ngokngek lagi..mane boleh kawen lagi..."mom said;p

6 comments:

  1. haha.. comey gmbar last tu.. ngehee.. thanx taq..

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling:
    k.an..buke ngehee...ngokngek...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa.dah nak pk kawen ek

    ReplyDelete
  4. wdj owner:
    haishhh...mst la pali! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak zatil?seni0r tesl UDM ker? ermm ja pun cam taq..haha..bile tau ader jer membr2 h0k nk kawen, mulalah ase nk kawen cpt2 g0p..haha..29 jan nie mmber ja kawen..muda setahun dr kite..waa! my m0m said..keje lu br kwen yep..st0p!lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaa:
    aah...k.zatil snior test udm...hahahaha..sme la jaa mok taq pn...;))

    ReplyDelete