Thursday, April 22, 2010

As the time melts..I am all grown UP...

**candid la kunun;p**

..Finally..
a semester was completed..yeahh!! The time melts did make me feel that i have just opened my eyes after i closed them 2 seconds before..The time walking in front of me through this semester just like a soap bubble that had been blew by a girl laying on the grass..I don't even have a chance to hold and embrace it even for a while...(so, konklusinye ak nk ckp sem ni cpt je abs,hehe)

How am i doing this semester?
I confessed that this semester i am much more tougher and independence even i always break into tears, hehe..But, you have to probe this 'independence' from many aspects;D Sincerely, i have done so many things alone in this semester but it do and did make me happier..i have learn so many things..thank you for the disillusionment and experience that i have been through before..(aku kini sudah dewasa,cehhh) The worst of my kind of situation is all the bitterness that's stored away..BUT..remember this! don't let it vividly seat in you heart, deserted it away and the most important, you should be thankful on HIM for letting you felt all the spices in your life=)

Second things that drew me out of my shell was the stacks of baju-baju in my closet,hehe..For this sem, i have bought 25 (dress,tshirt,blause-but mostly dress) Don't judge me from the number that i have wrote here, it is just a number..I don't spend lots of money for that..because i'm not the type of spendthrift that used up frightful amount of money,hehe..I'm just grabbed the CHEAPEST, SWEETEST but ADORABLE one..So, girls...skimp more here and there as you go for shopping..So, if you wanted to be an adorable girl just with a cheapest outfit, come thrifting with me..(bajet adore la 2,haha) Just wear whatever you wanted to wear even people outside said you are an odd little one, hehe

This semester has been like one endless workday without a rest 4me, but i always tried to snap up my time to update my blog..
I love blogging and i love all the bloggers!!

..So, before i leave out tonight, i let your eyes to looked at those picture..
-Compare these two pictures and try to sum up-
My conclusion is......
Si gadis ini kununnye ingin melakonkan adegan candid (lebih spesifiknye pure-pure candid..akhirnye tersengih,huahuahua)

Moral of the story......
jgn bazirkan flash camera anda menyinari model-model yang berpura-pura candid
tersgt la plastikkk..hehe

dun try this at home..in ur blog oke..wawawaa=p

6 comments:

  1. nok try amek gmbar candid etep eh... mesti aku napok kiut nnti...
    hik3....(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. candid?.. aku tahu..perbezaan dua gambar tue adalah satu sebelum bas edaran mari..kedua..bas edaran baru mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...kna berlatih dgn lbih gigih lagi ntuk berlakon ye..hik hik

    ReplyDelete
  4. megat:
    yesss!!! bdsarkan ayt mu 2..ak phm bhwe ak napok kiut dale gmba 2..hahahahhak

    pali:
    haha..clap pali..ayt mu tbalik 2..ak duk kt cimb 2..tlg btol sentence structure mu..hehehe

    kayrole:
    haha..insyaALLAH kerol..hak3

    ReplyDelete
  5. dress up n sh0w up girl! ape heran org ckp org..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaa:
    btol2 jaa..taq skng gne prinsip jaa..as long as we look sweet and adore rite....=)

    ReplyDelete