Friday, March 1, 2013

story of icey and therapy

Up to this time, its my third time having bath, outside is soo hot not like yesterday or the day before yesterday. After showered, i took something very icey out from the fridge, ice cream potong cendol flavour which i bought last from speedmart next to my house. i eat a lot now, i eat what i want to eat especially ice-cream. I filled in the fridge with different flavours of ice-cream after i back from work. I cant really have something icey because i will go headache, but i pretend that i will not get that because i love its sweet taste. i heart my off day, this morning i woke up at 8.15am quickly took my shower because since last two night i wanted my baby to be having her bath, then i went to the kitchen stir some indocafe+creamer to get some energy before i start baby bathing my little baby (because i knew i would entirely get tired bathing her). But my rush steps seems meaningless after i saw and kelt the heat of the sunshine started heating me and yuki, so just went on with my plan, i played fly fm all out loud cause i knew everyone is working unless their maid whom will listen to the noise i created which i think they don't have any rights to scold me..i instagraming one picture of mine with my baby before her bath, yayy! that's a new fun i do love now to post all my babbling pictures which mostly posted on my same rotating pictures which are whatever i cooked, wore and had!;p instagram is a fun invention i guess;)

here are some of the photos from my instagram;)










cause i believe taking pictures is a good therapy;)

**i am thinking of mango with sweet sticky glutinous rice for the next pic, maybe should be postponed next week!;p

2 comments: