Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2012 graduation

Salam everyone! Hi, its been for a long time i didnt post anything here, i have time, and many things to be shared here, first is about my graduation. Alhamdulillah, i was graduating with a great time, even there's not so many pictures which was taken with my friends yet i could see there are people around me who love me, mok, abah, abe le, zinie, ummu, jang were coming over and handed me me gifts on my graduation day, i was touched with everyone. And to my source of inspiration, my sister who never forget me wishing on every of my ups and downs, i love you! I am so grateful and thankful with all the success rewarde from HIM.

Alhamdulillah...syukur padaMu Ya Allah
orang-orang kuat di sebalik hari graduasiku
nah...hambik kauuu...abg aku yang poyo ni suh letak gamba die lam blog ni, siap bagi skrip (this ohsemm dude is the main people on my big day, hahaha ) and bluetooth gamba ni masuk laptop aku lagi...sengal kan abg aku;D

2 comments: