Saturday, March 10, 2012

in half

...Assalamualaikum...

Since it has been quite a long i didn't write anything to my blog i think it's better for me to get back rather than my kids start questioning me for being lazy to update this! in the future i mean;p thing went as same as my previous weekends, went for a jog alone...and i felt really energetic today, i can run more rather than walk, hee..everyone now is start going rush completing their fyp and me just half with my analysis...there are some who keep wondering about their fyp yet do nothing for it..i think all you have to decide is what to do with the time you have given, not asking for more time to do it...;) and me...since it's been so long i didn't take my own picture, and really miss the time of it, last two days i went to a bench under a big tree and which i believed nobody would see what i am doing;p struggling set the time, run and get back to my phone again in the windy evening until my phone was getting down to earth...hahahaa, padan muke..here are some pics came in half...;p ......



congrats to ex-pcian lovely azzah and ummar also to aimie liyana and afif for your happy day..hope both of you can be a wife to jannah to both your husband..i am soooo happy for both of you...barakallah..;)

2 comments: