Sunday, December 4, 2011

refreshed

just in love with that head wrap..from him,wink3
Since it has been a long pause, the feeling of writing has softened me somehow..i wake up early this morning, even i slept late last night, sit in front of my laptop and tend to write something..i am done with chapter1-3, they need some amendments, though, because after a little later, i would be called by dr. helen to make different kind of changes to them..and after finished with that, i made myself free, reading novel, Safe Haven, a truly wonderful writing when the writer had sure my heart goes with his..and i had a sense that there will a pause to start on a new novel..then, i made it balance by cleaning up all the movies gathered from my classmates;p..and for this time, i had watched more to epics
...
i was pleased to be informed that there will be another fly from Japan this February,yayyy!!..i should very much thank to him and HIM...i wish the day come much sooner than and for him to finish another year there...as me and him every so often wished;)

load the end of your weekend with things that could chill you out guys!!

2 comments: