Sunday, December 18, 2011

a day before yesterday

i am now browsing up through my friends' photo wedding...both of them are our schoolmates in pc..these 2, 3 days i kept texting him..ask him to look at their photos..and always ask him when will be our turn..since i have been told by my mom that there will only be a marriage once i got a job ;'( i could see the reason for that and agreed to say nothing for the time being..one day before yesterday, he texted me through skype, "baby, i have snows for you";) he was outside, kept himself freezing and i could see that he was talking with half open mouth just to show me that it was snowing there..he rushed after his class because i could hear how his breath quickened..he pointed me how his car covered with the snow...then inside his house i saw all parts of his house, kitchen, bathroom, bed, tables which are loaded with my one-year-gift to him at most..then, my heart starts to tell me..you will be going there much sooner than..my eyes started to gleam because his act lends a certain air of sharing a love from the things to grow and he'd love to ask me to feel the snow and watch how it all unfold even we are thousand miles apart.. i shifted my sob from one to another until i began to smile once his joke always and will always be entertained me..ily..all i have to decide is what to do with the time i have given..hope that the year is later than i think...

i miss you.

2 comments: