Saturday, November 19, 2011

is she my twin?

I was done stalking on this girl as i was being informed by one of my friend that we both do look alike!!! omg...! i without any doubt search for her name on fb...andddd....i am deadly in shocked once i saw her profile pic! i feel like browsing up my own profile as i browsed hers! omg...do i have twin?? yaaa! we do share a same look specifically on our nose! ahahaa....

my figurative twin! eikah abdullah

haa..ni aku...rosha indie! gile same kan?cuma hidung aku lg pelik laa...haha...tp siyes aku rase same..same kan??

**similarities are healthy**

4 comments:

  1. Yup! She just looks same as you.. :-) How it is you feel to have a twin? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fantastic shafiq! feeling like wanna going out with her! my twin! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete