Saturday, March 26, 2011

GOD bless you uncle=)

The one i hold is my new Hazel...quite frustrated with the quality of pic...but never mind..i love you too dear=)

Just to make sure that my blog is keep updating...i have uploaded this pic as an attempt to show my new glasses...haha;D i heart my new glasses because it is cheap but nice! alhamdulilah, the uncle is the nicest optometrist i ever met...outside, it cost me 600hundreds ringgit but with that uncle i got it 23ohundreds ringgit (actually 250 tapi aku mintak 230, alasan nak buat makan minggu ni..sambil buat muke innocent.haha;D)...it might derive some questionable thought when i am telling you that my glasses actually worth 600..the reason is my "power silau" is now reach until 500 for both of my sight..in that pic, the uncle is the man in white...busy looking for the best design for me...and also do scan for yaya in that pic...thanks for accompany me=)

GOD Bless You Uncle=)

6 comments:

  1. Mahal sgguh deh main2 spek ni... anyway, enjoy the new glasses... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mahal g0p spek erk..nmpk remaja gitew pakai wrna hazel..huhu..c0mels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. megat:
    haaa...jange men megat...sek2 paka spec ni sex2 kayo...muahahaha syukurlah megat mato mu tere bendere lg....kih3

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaa:
    spec taq kala meroh jaa...nset taq 2 namo hazel......;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya pun blur doh tue dale gambar.haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wdj owner:
    yaya blur sokmo...hahaha

    ReplyDelete