Monday, January 3, 2011

wish budak-budak

jeng..jeng...jeng!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! ;D

As i woke up this morning, i opened up my wardrobe,yaa...my stacks of clothes were well arranged inside it and i observed those areas closely until my eyes was caught at my laptop on my table...Ohh yaa! i haven't set up my new vision and mission for this new 2011 even its already the 4th days for this 2011...heee;)))

Then, my head starts scanning what am i going to change or remove from my previous 2010..As life is all about planning, my earlier two weeks will be scheduled with a so-so diet...Not a very tough diet, but a very slight exercise for me after girls starts yelling at me..."taq! bakpo gemuk nih!??" hahahaa..Hoping that i can lose 2-3kg's from this so-so diet oke! hehe

i am now waiting for a miracle that keeps my skin renewed each day..As new year pacing its days, pimples start pacing their way on my face,huhuu..hope my skin can feel the instant rush of moisture and this 2011 resist the look of aging even i'm 23 of age now! ;) hahaha

Literally, i didn't make a get-fit plan for this new as i'm still go through on a same pattern of life..being a full-time student..not yet planning for my job hunting or married!;p So, hoping that i can "play more, learn more!"-bak kata iklan milo;p Just wish for a little push to ultimately achieve my goals;)

wait for my new header ok!!;)

2 comments:

  1. learn more? demo takpo lah sek pandai.huhu.tapi sem nie meme keno learn more pun.subject keras2 nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa..play more learn more...;)

    ReplyDelete