Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my rebonding-curly CURSED!!

unrelated-kaki jer nampak happy..muke xhappy sgt pon;D

Can I say that i am extremely happy now! yaayy=)
I feel much more better now..instead of snorting here and there i am over sniffing now...;D
Ok..Yesterday, i was having my Syntax & Morphology test! ohhh..i was the last submitted the question paper...ngeee~~ I felt hard to think as i brought along my flu during the test;p
Soo, no matter my lecturer, Dr. Chan and her anonymous tutor got to wait for me...Dr. Chan looked soooo coooll waiting for me in front of the class while her tutor seems to widened her eyes looking at my slow action..(haih mak cik..mase xabis lg laa...geram tol!) I glimpsed at her and I had seen how she was badly affected with my gracefulness in answering all the simple yet tricky questions! haha So, i tried my instant rush giving a final touch and check for my answer before her rebonding hair turned back to it's probably curly hair if i spent a little longer in front of her! hahaha
So, if anyone wants to be an 'exam waiter' make sure that you are not having the ability peering to the students otherwise he or she might curse your hair to turn curly...;p

~~OVERwinkED~~
My flu was being chased by a bundle of medicine from PKU!
Can answer the test even i knew i already got 3 wrong answers!

but..the most important is my overabundance of multi-layered overjoy of happiness now!
(hambik kau...ayat....haha)

SELAMAT BERPUASA=)

2 comments:

  1. Ore poso xpenuh tak leh rayo..hahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ainul:
    meme la..xdae apo2..xmymbut ramadhan doh...hihihi
    tp xpo..nk rayo jgkkk..bju 3psg dh sp!haha

    ReplyDelete