Wednesday, August 4, 2010

little tudung to little skirt....;P


"Omaigod...kak sha..you are the ugliest among the ugliest as you wear this green tudung"

...blurrrpppppp...

OK...that was a quotation from my little form 1 sister...UMMI when i wore that tudung
...yaa..i admitted it..Can I say that it was a horrible combo of head attire..muahaha..i was totally like a granny that are not coy and too dare in matching the colour with my real age (in that case of granny;p)

Partly, I had a melancholic mood as I look at the tudung....But...an instant idea rushed into my head...It gave me insights not to waste it or just hide it silently in my wardrobe... I literally wore it as a little green skirt...ngggeeeee;D

~please ignore the floor background~
Bcoz this idea seems ridiculous..I gracefully posed at the picgrapher..;p

So...girls especially..re-think on how to change from a granny to a girl...hehehe=)

4 comments:

  1. oit!!!i like lah skirt tuh!nsb baik bonto* i besar..kalo x, i tny u mane u beli :P

    btw, i like la banner tuh!!!create 4 me 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jella jello:
    erppp awop..bontttt** sy pn agk jgk sbnrnye...hahaha
    bleh2...i conteng2 je 2 liquid pper ats sugar pper je!!ngeeee~~~

    ReplyDelete