Saturday, July 31, 2010

it dan arabic...

ok..smile mcm si kuning ni ok..muke teruje;D

I am writing this before i off to faculty of engineering for my theater class

Undeniably, it is not mine...It is not belong to me and i don't even want to hold it even for a or two seconds...But, it did walk in front of me..it did buzz in my walking day and definitely it did rattle inside me...Sometimes, it flared and tiredness ran through my day...I want to live without it, it's the best for me...All the way, it may caused joyfulness to others..Hope dawned that without it others will be happy and same with me...

I was undergoing my back-to-udm-arabic class last night...Began with a little sort of hardworking-ness i put all of the arabic level 1 and 2 books...waaaww..i looked through them back until 1a.m..Hoping that i can accept the lesson better and resist all the rumbled action and keterkial-kialan in my class...;D

I wish to make a get-fit plan work around instead of stressing around a slim-down plan..Hate of seeing all the overabundance work..

ok: mission to fac engineering...jaoh 2...jln2 sampai itam ok...sukenyerrrrr=)))

4 comments:

  1. jauh nye mu berjalan. takpe demi teater.nanti ajok aku tgk mu berlakon.huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. meme jauh pon pali..cls abs kul11 tp kul1 bru sapa cfe..2x bus..haha..namo jah teater tp xbyk pn blaja pasa teater...sebgetttt deh!;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh,ambik clss teater erk?menarik2!hehe..Taq,chumel kasut..like2*

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnarik gop r jaa..fasi cm stylo sket..clas pn coooollll je..hehehe
    tq..ksut murah je 2.....;D

    ReplyDelete