Sunday, July 18, 2010

gloomy+dreary o.u.t.

My promise just to mix n match=)

Omaigod..as we found that the path ahead is not clear..we just off to mines...After a bit while i was the one felt it was a gloomy hang-out..i felt sleepy and having a back-ache..Preferred to snoop around alone while sneaking at some stuffs..some couples overwhelmed me with their knee-jerk hugging and touching...;DToday..with a quite windy+wet+rainy day most spent my day hibernate in my room while enjoying some half-retarded and half-enjoyed movies...hehe
....until....
abe lie and kak yani came with big apple..allowed me piercing through some doughnuts in this weather..owhh..cooollll !!!

2 comments:

  1. mix n match? just perfect dear! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah jaa..sem ni xse berbeli2 mno dh..nk mutoh doh tgk bju dale loker...hakhakss'D

    ReplyDelete