Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a story of an ancient laptop..

***laptopku y suda usang..isk3***
When my laptop is getting slow, dank and improperly working, it did created a big worry for me.. When i tried to log it off it' getting hang..i felt uneasiness because i did not heed and good in any computer things..haha..When it's hang, i took off the charger from my laptop furiously( that's what i always did..easy rite?) perhaps some days it's going to affect the mother board(as i heard what others said..btol ke?)
*********
It's close to the very inmost, ultimate things in life for me..not only for me myself i think as well as others used it daily and nightly..huuuuhh
Thinking of lots assignments and Dr. Rosli's journals that need to be submitted...
t.h.i.n.k.i.n.g mode
*********
As usuall, when problems regarding my stuff seems like encircled me..i'll call my brother..hiiii**2engineers from DENSO that always said proud to be DENSORIAN***
I could see my bro and his friend were ready to overhaul my laptop =)
After checking all the things in my laptop, both of them said that everything had huddled inside it and dishevelled by thousands of virus stubbornly..
having 2antivirus(how came yaa..?tp btimbun jgk virus..), football manager, wwe..all of those things is not mine actually..
**winking everybody**

After a long incessantly repairing+talking+joking+eating they drove home back..
huuuhhh
my eyes apparently showed my vivacity and a song of satisfaction were singing at the edge of my happiness having a newborn immaculate laptop...hahaha
thanks to abe lie and his friend(just know him as MAMAT denso..hee)

p/s: don't be so stolidly about your laptop
do care and know about your laptop;)



4 comments:

  1. laptop aku lamo lagi.hhahah.tahun 2005 lagi

    ReplyDelete
  2. xpola..mu thu nk caro..ak ni noob sket kakah2 lptop ni..hak3

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh,lapt0p Taq kan baru jew ag od..huhu..ternak virus k0?haha.
    eh,Abe Lie kew tue?lain jer nap0k..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaa: hok mudo pn jaa, xbkualiti..baik hok tuo..haha..
    yup..a.lie la 2..bkpo..napok tuo ko?
    2laa..xse nikoh sgt dio...;D

    ReplyDelete