Thursday, January 7, 2010

i'm back...!!!

**colour ur life..my oranges dress**winking3***

Even 6days of this 2010 had already past..it is still not even too late for me to write on my blog..huuuuuhh..4 a very long period of time i was creating loneliness in my blog..kakaaa..This new 2010 gives me such a wonderful strength for me to go on living....=)
Try to be happy for this semester...oppss..not try actually...but I am truly happy now..

thank GOD..i'd got confronted for it. After all the madness, sickness and sadness that i have been through in the previous semester..huhuu..(it's very painful 4me..)
I promised to navigate myself to a happy m.o.d.e after this..hope my pack schedule toward this semester will help me ignoring and forgetting it =)

**my 5kg's lit book..hiii..do make myself busy and cramped my shoulder this sem**



THANKS
1. to my sister..4always listening on every of my single problem and heart-broken..i luv..
2. my roomate..zinie..keep accompanied me not even me..but my feeling and my sadness especially during the test and final..
3.frens..who knew all about this..**znie..same height wif me..tallest belong to yaya**


...ALSO HIM...
there is no words i can say for you..
your jokes that always take my tears away
your patience and understanding that always make me calm
your "coolness" are the perfect lullaby to me
**waiting 4dis cute little pinkish**

DESERTED YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM SICKNESS
...just believe that everything is HIS fate...
always cherising your life..
LIFE IS THE GREATEST GIFT FROM GOD TO US!!!

adik n by
wish both of you'll be happy at your new bungalow in S.Alam oke! wikikiii
gonna miss you here..
call me if wanna go for karoake yaaa!!**by n adik in their fav t-shirt;p ..perhaps this is the best capture of urs..hehe**


4 comments:

  1. jgn la sedih2..................kite enjoyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear...!
    wah,lame sungg0h kam0o x mengupdate bel0g yep.
    ja p UPM aritu xjupe pun Taq..amb0i,diet sampai xlunch erk?mis u babe!
    tc sweetie..
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah jaa..tp sem ni bazam nk m'update spnoh hati..haha
    2laa..taq xtau pn jaa mri upm..bz etep leni..
    lps jaa blik bru taq tau..huhu

    ReplyDelete