Wednesday, April 29, 2009

best chapter of my life...









~**adik**ayong** by**mama**~


**adik**
tq 4 introducing me batu pelanduk
sorry 4all the wrong that i have done
tq 4 BKC****
hope u'll found a more good n beautiful mrs.mama after this=p


**by**
tq 4 introducing me "kepok KADA"
(the most marvelous kepok segera that i ate,wakaka)
sorry 4all the wrong..(also as ur roomate 4dis 2semesters)
tq 4 always lend ur ears listen 2 my love story,hehe


**ayong**
tq 4 introducing me 2 listen on sentimental music(kenny G,havana)
our poem recitation in sem2 will always be in my mind
4all of our "secret story",haha


tq adik,by n ayong 4giving me a chance to be ur mama here..
4dis 3years...

4 teach me on how

to wear the right ***
to head down the streets with high heels
to flirt the guyz,haha

our happiness..
our sadness..
our madness..
will always be with me

meet 3of u is the best chapter in my life...
and promise that this will not be the last chapter
of mine...

..........embrace our memories..........




3 comments:

  1. momma!!! yeah.. we keep everything as our secret.... we have a lot of memories here....
    thank god to give me a chance to meet you.. you such a good momma here.... tq 4 dat =)
    gonna miss u sooo vry much....

    ReplyDelete